- All polling stations are open from 7am to 10pm on Election Day
- Polling stations are in close vicinity to elector’s homes, usually located in public buildings like schools or local halls
- Postal Voters can drop off their postal vote at their local polling station on polling day if they haven’t already posted it
- Electors do not need to take ID with them to cast a vote, however voting will be quicker if electors take their polling card with them
- George Meehan House and Haringey Civic Centre are not Polling Stations
Where do I vote?
Important note: the polling station nearest to you is not always the one you are supposed to use.
Details of your polling station will be on your polling card. If you have lost your polling card please contact us on 020 8489 1000.
You can also enter your postcode on the Where do I vote website (external link) to find your polling station.
Map of polling stations
A map showing all polling stations in Haringey can be viewed below.
If you cannot view the map then you can see the list of polling stations as a table.
For further help or information, please contact us on:
- Tel: 020 8489 1000
- Email: email@example.com